* All projects and source codes listed in this article are free software: you can redistribute them and/or modify them under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3 (AGPL-3.0), as published by the Free Software Foundation.
The programs are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3,along with this program. If not, see
* All libraries used in the codes can be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of their owner.
* Licensed libraries and data are not packed with my source codes so they should be bought or downloaded from owners' web sites.
1. tBlog CMS - A very light fixable CMS with many advanced functionalities such as track visitors and analyzing collected data to build up personal blogs and articled based sites.
Description : A set of useful codes in PHP to create CMS + an interface that can be used as a guide to use the libraries.
Language : PHP & mySQL + Java script
First edition : 2003-05
Last update : 03-01-2013 updated statements to be compatible with php 5.5 and higher
Version : 0.22a
license : AGPL-3.0
Direct link to download : tblogcms-0.22a.tar.gz
2. DataCrawler - A set of Java classes.
Description : A set of Java classes to index, ranking and finding similarities. The package includes a simple interface for quick indexing and ranking.
Language : Java / Project file : NetBeans.
First edition : 2014-05
Last update : 2015-06-01 Fixed some bugs in the data retrieval section
Version : 0.2
license : AGPL-3.0
Page : http://he71.com/index.php?mpfn=pdview
Git : https://github.com/tOSuser/DataCrawler
Direct link to download : datacrawler-0.2.tar.gz